Tips on Removing Soft Drink Stains
- For fresh spills dilute the area with cold water and blot dry with a colour fast towel.
- Repeat step one with warm water and detergent solution. (1 tspn: 1 ltr of Water) and blot dry.
- Repeat steps two as long as there is improvement.
- If a stain remains treat with ammonia/water solution (1:15) and rinse with vinegar/water solution (1:1)
- If stain remains or has set you will need some expert help. Food colour once set will not respond to these home remedies.
Stain Busters have a specialised process to remove soft drink stains even when it has set. Contact us to learn more.
Be sure to read our general stain removal advice before proceeding.