Tips on Removing Black Sauce Stains
- Rinse the affected area with a detergent/water solution (1tspn : 1 litre warm water) blot dry.
- Continue with this method until stain is gone or not responding and rinse with clean water.
- Blot dry with a colour fast cloth such as an old nappy or towel.
- If stain remains treat with an ammonia/water solution. (1 part ammonia :15 parts water.)
- Rinse with clean water and blot dry.
Stain Busters have developed products that remove black sauce stains from carpets, rugs, lounges and other upholstery. Our certified technicians remove stains just like these every day. Contact us to learn more.
Be sure to read our general stain removal advice before proceeding.