Water Damage Restoration
Water Restoration Services Toowoomba
Stainbusters Water Restoration Services are available on request for water damage and flooding of property. There is a misconception among the public and some water restoration providers that extracting the water and leaving it to dry without the appropriate Professional advice is an acceptable practice. This is totally incorrect and potentially very expensive and dangerous to say the least !
- Stainbusters Water Damage Restoration Technicians are certified by IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and understand that your health and well-being are paramount.
- The Australian Standard known for these services are based on the IICRC – S500 standard which are recognized globally for restoring water damaged or flooded property.
- Stainbusters believe the most important reason the standard exists is to educate and regulate the industry because of the high risk of permanent damage and serious health risks associated with an inappropriate restoration process.
- In essence, it is there to protect you. Stainbusters believe it is not reasonable to expect you to know about water damage restoration or the S500. Unfortunately our industry is not regulated so how does the S500 protect you ?
- IICRC is an Internationally recognised industry body representing best practice for water and damage restoration services. The IICRC trains and educates technicians in our industry to the S500 standard. Stainbusters is an IICRC Certified Firm and therefore adheres to these standards.
- In the event of water damage or flooding of a property, Stainbusters professionals will ask many questions to gain a full understanding of the event that has transpired and then determine the best solution approach.
- Make it Safe : Electricity and water don’t mix ! Water creates slip hazards, lifted carpet creates trip hazards and contaminated or mouldy carpets can make you ill.
- Categorize the Loss : There are many categories for water damage. We can access and determine the situation and will recommend solutions to the S500 standard.
- Decide and Advise the appropriate drying method : Ultimately, drying and restoring your property and its belongings is our priority by getting things back the original condition as quickly as possible.
- Calculate and Indicate an estimate of costs prior to commencement of works: Depending on what has actually caused the event and the estimated actions required to restore the property to its original condition, Stainbusters will calculate an indicative cost prior to commencement of works.
- Proceed with the Restoration Safely and Professionally : Upon acceptance of the proposed method of treatment to restore the property by the stakeholder of the property (ie Owner/Landlord, Real Estate Agent, Property Lessee) Stainbusters are committed to safe work practices and is why we have our own WH&S (Work Place Health & Safety Policy and Work Safe Statement) policy’s which complete the job to the S500 standard.
- Stainbusters will provide a written report : The process will be documented step by step with photos of the cause and effects of the event prior to the commencement of work and at the completion of works. These maybe required for insurance purposes depending on the size and amount of loss.
CALL STAINBUSTERS CARPET CLEANING AND PEST CONTOL TODAY
If you’d like to learn more about our services or schedule an appointment, please give Stainbusters Carpet Cleaning a call on 0488 726 888 to get the process started.